is it predictive or auto?
OB Dialer can be both predictive and auto
How may calls can agents make on dialer?
On average, they can make 250 calls per day (or approximately 30 per hour). Short calls can be even faster. We recommend doing a pilot to establish your own benchmarks
Does the dialer filter out answering machines?
Yes and no. The primary goal of dialer is to connect agents to calls very fast. This means some answering machines get through, but agent simply disconnects and will receive next call quickly.
Does your dialer have dispositions or how do agents report results?
Even better than having to wade through reports in a dialer, you’ll find all your the reports you need in your “My Campaigns” section of your Outbounders.com control panel. Simply find the campaign you need reports for and click “reports”.
How many numbers are we able to upload per campaign or per agent?
You have a virtually unlimited number of records that you can upload per campaign. We suggest however loading no more than 1 months worth of data requirements.
Does it pass called party ID on a warm transfer?
Yes, you can easily configure this inside your portal.
Dialer Features Lists
- Ability for an agent to call clients in succession from a database through a web-client
- Ability to display a script for the agent to read with fields like name, address, etc. filled-in
- Ability to set a campaign to auto-dial and send live calls to available agents
- Ability to park the customer with custom music per campaign
- Ability to send a dropped call to a voicemail box, queue or extension per campaign if no agent is available
- Ability to set outbound CallerID per campaign or per list
- Ability to take inbound calls gathering CallerID
- Ability to function as an ACD for inbound and fronter/closer verification calls
- Ability to have an agent take both inbound and outbound calls in one session(blended)
- Ability to start and stop recording an agent’s calls at any time
- Ability to automatically record all calls
- Ability to manually or automatically call upto two other customer numbers for the same lead
- Automatically dial unlimited alternate numbers per customer until you get an answer
- Ability to schedule a callback with a customer as either any-agent or agent-specific
- Ability in Manual dial mode to preview leads before dialing
- Ability for agents to be logged in remotely anywhere with just a phone and a web browser
- Faster hangup and dispositioning of calls with one key press (HotKeys)
- Definable Agent Wrapup-time per campaign
- Ability to add custom call dispositions per campaign
- Ability to use custom database queries in campaign dialing
- Recycling of specified status calls at a specified interval without resetting a list
- Dialing with custom TimeZone restrictions including per state and per day-of-the-week
- Dialing with Answering Machine Detection, also playing a message for AM calls
- Multiple campaigns and lead-lists are possible
- System-wide and per-campaign DNC lists that can optionally be activated per campaign
- All calls are logged and statuses of calls are logged as well as agent time breakdowns
- Several real-time and summary reports available
- Real-time campaign display screens
- Custom Music-On-Hold and agent alert sound for inbound calls
- Estimated hold time, place in line, overflow queues and several other inbound-only features
- Ability for agents to select a Pause Code when they are not active
- Ability for agents to control volume levels and mute themselves
- Ability for agents to view the statuses of other agents on the system
- Ability for agents to view details for calls in queue that the agent is selected to take calls from
- Ability for agents to select and click to take calls in queue from their agent screen
- Separate Time-clock application to track user work time
- Web-based administration