You are here because you may have encountered errors while trying to log in on the OB Dialer. Below are the most common Dialer issues and fixes, just refer accordingly.
If you have already downloaded and installed ZOIPER, you can now log in on the OB Dialer. For a detailed instruction on how to log in on the dialer, please check link:
NOTE: ZOIPER is ONLY compatible with Mozilla. It does not work with other browsers such as Chrome, Opera or Internet Explorer.
Now you are ready to log in and make calls for your client. Once you are logged in, you should hear the voice prompt that says:
"You are currently the only person in this conference."
If you don't hear this voice prompt, then there is something wrong. Below could be the following reason.
1. If you are getting below error, this could mean you have not properly installed ZOIPER on your PC. For steps on how to download and install ZOIPER Web Phone, please follow the steps on this link:
2. You might not have activated Zoiper. Please check below if you are getting the same error.
3. Make sure that when you log in, you click the option that says CALL AGENT WEBPHONE.
4. Check ZOIPER status. It should say UNREGISTER. If it says otherwise, then you would need to change ZOIPER setting.
To change the ZOIPER STATUS, click the wrench icon on ZOIPER, go to the YOUR PHONE tab (right under IAX Account) and then check if your login details are there.
5. If you CANNOT HEAR the client or the client CANNOT HEAR YOU, please check ZOIPER AUDIO SETTINGS.
Under INPUT and OUTPUT device, choose the name of the headset that you are using.
NOTE : If you have checked everything and you still cannot hear the VOICE PROMPT, try checking your INTERNET connection or do some basic troubleshooting such as logging out and logging back in your OB account, clearing your browser's cache and history, reset modem or restart PC. If all fails, please contact customer support.